Friday, June 13, 2008

Weekend in UTAH

Wednesday: June 11th
I was able to spend the day with a good friend of mine, Miss Ali Jo. She picked me up from the airport, and we spent the day shopping at Gateway- just having girl time, which was wonderful. It's amazing how a year and a half can fly by... and there are some friendships that make the months fade away. These friendships provide the feeling that there was no gap of distance at all. Thank you to all of the friends that allow us to be ourselves and still know the song of our hearts when the music is long outdated. A few fun pictures of our girls day:

Our many BAGS from the day of having girl time..lol (sorry hun!!)

What a gorgeous day... It couldn't have be more PERFECT


I thought these flowers would smell so GOOD... little did I know they smelled like POOP.. gross!!

Thursday: June 12th
EMILY and ADAM's wedding was so fun!! I was so blessed to be able to fly back from Indiana to share this special day with two friends I love and adore. Adam and Emily are perfect for each other and I was able to witness their long journey first hand. I am so glad to see this beautiful couple finally come together... they both wanted this for so long even if it took Adam a little bit longer than EMily to realize (though Emily told me of her feelings the first week of meeting Adam..lol). It was a day full of Love, laughter, great friends and amazing company... it was also a good time for me to get ideas for OUR wedding.. thanks guys!! Who says you can't kill two birds with one stone:) Here are a few highlights that I was able to capture with my camera...


I lOVE this picture... the true Emily breaks out for a quick snap


Some friend shots... thanks to Allison for the crazy faces


Friday: June 13th
Well first of all I want to thank my beautiful sister for being a trooper today and running all of my WEDDING errands with me. Thank you to Susan and Ashley as well for helping make the decisions for our wedding... especially the cake, Ashley. Thanks for ya'lls support. I really appreciate it, and I know James does as well- he likes me better when I am sane:) We got ALOT accomplished today and here are some pictures of the reception center to show you what beauty is in store for our big day!The reception will be held at the Bungalow in Pleasant Grove, Utah.

This place has a beautiful outside garden that I am soooo excited about:)

This gives you an idea of my style, personality, funk, and what my wedding might look like, Hope you enjoy!
The shoes I plan to wear down the aisle!!

5 comments:

Ali Jo said...

oh my gosh- those shows at banana were juuuuuuust like those- excep tthey were wedges, and wicker, and black. but basically the same things!

Ali Jo said...

okay- and where did you find your layout- i want one!

jess said...

Looks beautiful! and I love the shoes :) I take it orange is one of your colors lol. Good luck with the rest of your planning!

Megan said...

Super Cute shoes!! Congrats again on the engagement, I hope the wedding plans are going well. We've decided to go private with our blog, so I'd like to invite you to it if you'd like to stay in contact :) email your email address to me at mohartley@gmail.com so I can add you!

Kyle and Megan said...

Friend! I miss you so much! I can't believe I missed you in Utah by one day. Kelsey is dying to meet you! You look gorgeous. James is so lucky to have you forever! And yay for Emily and Adam . . . what a cute couple!