Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blogging....

So my dear fiance, James, is worried that I might have to much time on my hands during the day... his solution , "You can start blogging.. Carly does it all the time." At first, I didn't know how to respond to his comment, but then decided it probably wasn't a bad idea for the following reasons 1) I am out in Indiana for the summer away from all loved ones (except for my sweet James) 2) I am really bad at talking on the phone, calling people back, answering the phone... let's be honest pretty much anything that has to do with long distance communication 3) Friends and family can read updates of our lives since it seems they change pretty often. Therefore, here is the first entry. Hopefully, I catch on fast... so far it seems pretty simple.

No comments: