Sunday, June 8, 2008

Life in INDIANA...

Highlights of what we have been up to during the past month:

1) It rains so much here... and there are TONS of tornadoes. James loves to run outside when the sirens go off and calls me so I can "hear" them as well. Though I personally would rather him head for cover, at least I believe that is how normal people respond to siren "warnings". He is too cute... like a little boy wanting to see the Easter bunny!!

2)James caved and got me a puppy!!! Well it was only for a day since it kept crying, kept James up all night, and had WORMS... I know that puppies have a good chance of being born with worms that you treat but this little darling was already pooping out the gross noddle looking ones and I just couldn't handle it. I haven't had a dog for about 8 years but I don't remember them being that unsanitary... gross. I guess James has already convinced me that dogs aren't as great as I remember (maybe not entirely since I still have a soft spot for labadoodles-lab and poodle mix).

3) I am suppose to be planning our wedding, yet I seem to get distracted easily. Hopefully my trip to UTAH on Wednesday will help get me back on track. We are both excited to leave for a bit. James is going to the US Open with his brother and dad for Father's Day weekend so it will keep him distracted enough so he won't miss me too much:).
4)Here are a few more pictures of Me and James spending time together on Sunday since that is pretty much the only day we have together:

Right before we are heading off to church... Doesn't he look cute!

This is James "strutting" his stuff... At least he is trying to show me how buff and strong he is.

I am not sure what look I was going for, but James sure got a kick out of it.

Us relaxing on our blanket in the middle of the courtyard eating our snow cones... What a beautiful day!

5) We also have a lot of fun playing card games with our friends Jon & Dani Itri and Gerald & Jessica. We are teaching them how to play Hand and Foot. Its so much fun... thanks to my aunt Gloria and cousins Marissa and Tiffany for teaching US!!

3 comments:

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

Hey guys!
The kids liked reading your blog with me. Madi esp. liked seeing a picture of her Uncle James! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you at the wedding! Emma said she can't wait to see Katy's dress at the wedding!! She knows she will look like a princess! Tay says enjoy watching golf with Grandpa!
Have a great week!

Katy & James said...

Thanks... so much!! Its fun to post stories and update everyone on our lives, and we are glad you guys enjoy the pictures. We can't wait either to see everyone at the wedding...
PS. Amy if you get a chance we would love to be able to read your updates! (So I think you guys have to invite us to view your blog?!?!)

The Coccimiglios said...

YEAH! i'm glad you're blogging so I can read up on my busy days at work. I miss your face hows everything going and I need to see you as soon as your back in Utah.