Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Baseball!!!

What's summer without some good ole baseball? We went to the AAA team (indianapolis Indians) here in indianapolis last night, june 21st. It was nice and relaxing. Nine innings gets a little long for Katy but she pulled through last night and even let me stay for the whole game. As most know Katy isn't the biggest sports fan and 2 1/2 hours can be rough on her so in after the third we had to treat her to dippin dots and then in the sixth she was trying to keep my attention away from the game but luckily there was a little league team right in front of us that gave her some attention and before she knew it the game was over. Not so bad.

The walk to the game. Downtown right behind us.

Having a good time at the game!

Our friends Jon and Dani

Dinner at Steak N' Shake after the game.

Katy thought I looked funny in the bib!

2 comments:

Ali Jo said...

i think once we stayed to the end of a baseball game here in provo, but i'm almost certain we showed up late. she must really love you, and your company- good eternal combination!

Bryan and Susan said...

Katy, when Bryan and I got married I had never been to a whole baseball game. Now I love to go. But it took having my boys play for me to learn to love it.