Friday, June 20, 2008

From RAINY Indiana to SUNTANS and RELAXATION...

We are reunited again! After just a few days apart in Sunny California and Utah, we are once again back in Indiana. We both had wonderful trips... though I think that James' trip probably was a little more exciting to experience to say the least. Well, the good news is that we are back and working again. I am starting next week as the office manager for the Indianapolis Office, which I am excited for the money. Wedding Plans are in full swing, and I actually enjoy planning and being creative to my own surprise (to be honest, I thought it might be a little tedious and complicated planning across the country). Last night James' surprised me with these beautiful flowers. He always treats me like a princess... I am the luckiest fiance!! An update with the food debate: Healthy vs Unhealthy-I tried to compromise, so last night I made Spinach and Chicken Enchiladas... The Jury (James) Liked them!! Yay...Success! One small step for James, yet a leap for a lifetime of healthy eating...lol maybe.

My amazing sweetie brought me these orange hydrangeas that were beautiful... Thanks, HUN!

2 comments:

ryan and danielle said...

so sweet of your hunny! don't you love getting those random acts of love!?! so sweet! they are so pretty!

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

Katy,
Good Luck with the food for James'. My brothers can be stubborn that way, and my husband is the same, I am still trying to get him to eat Zucchini, but he will eat spinach on his subways now so there is hope!
Maybe with the biggest loser contest we will all start eating healthier!
Amy