Sunday, June 8, 2008

given an assignment

I was told it was my turn to write on our new blog so here it goes. As you just read Indiana has been full of adventures so far. I don't know that it has turned out perfectly like I had imagined but the best thing about it so far is that my sweetie is here with me. I thank her for her patience with me as I try to manage an office, make money and keep her happy. As mentioned before the weather is crazy out here and although it sure does mess up some selling days it is exciting to hear those sirens go off. Sundays are by far the best days out here because Katy and I just get to relax after a long week. Every week we wonder whether or not we will make it to 9 o'clock church but we always do because we want the long afternoon for a nap out on the lawn. With the stress of everything out here there is little room for fun but I have to say I had Katy chasing me around the room last night laughing her head off. That is the Katy I love. Sales are up and down as usual and since it is my fourth year doing this the motivation to work seems to get harder and harder, but I do love the money! It sure does make it easier coming home to a nice meal that Katy has prepared for me.
Arguments have been few and far between with Katy and I and we use to laugh when we heard people would argue about stupid little stuff but I think thursday we found our little thing to argue about. FOOD! Our shopping experience thursday morning turned into an argument about what we would eat and how I don't eat heathly enough but we worked it out and still love each other more than ever.

1 comment:

Bryan and Susan said...

I am really excited for your blog. I love reading them. I start one and I haven't done very good at keeping up on it. I will try and do better. We can't wait to see you Katy. Let me know how I can help you. I like the pictures. Keep up the good work.