Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring WILL sprung

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY
You can pinch her chubby cheeks if you want, but she is wearing green.
Check out those strawberry leaves... I always have to refrain.

It was a very beautiful day, today.
So we had to get out and enjoy it.
Park picnic anyone?
Little miss Avery had another hard day with her runny nose and slight fever.
I think it was from the shots. Hopefully, that's the culprit.

She enjoyed the rays with her polka dotted hat and new sandals.

Earlier in the day, we went to Lap-time at the library.
Very cute and Avery got kicks out of it.
I am afraid she is getting "too clingy" with me...
so I want her to experience others more often.
We enjoyed it.

After the full day of Events...
Little miss enjoyed using the Tylenol bottle as a pacifier.

Little miss sat on my lap because nothing else made her happy.
Grandma Dot even scared her a few times.
I think she was afraid I would give her away.
For the record, that would never happen.

We did get in a session of babble talk. It was fun sweetie. Let's do it again...
Hopefully, this teething thing comes to an end soon.
Tomorrow works for me.

No comments: