Tuesday, March 30, 2010

lost and found

How many of you thought you had lost something FOREVER?
Then one day, it magically appears...
I lost my point and shoot canon camera last christmas (Dec 08).
The saddest part was that ALL our honeymoon pics were on the SD card. Sad hun?

Well here are some pictures resurrected from the camera.
I found the little bugger hidden away in the pocket of a red coat that has found a new home at DI.
Good thing I checked the lump in the right pocket before sending the load away.
As you can tell I hadn't worn the jacket for a long time.

Some of my favorite pics:
{Our date at Spaghetti Warehouse}

{Our Mexican Honeymoon}

{Golfing as Newly weds}

Now I just have to find the charger... I might have already given that away too. Oops...
How much can a new one run anyway? Because I love love this small point and shoot (Canon Powershot SD1000) and replacing the charger is definitely worth it. Best pictures EVER.

2 comments:

Kali said...

I'm so happy for you! That is the best feeling ever. Your honeymoon pics are cute!! Don't they remind you how much fun the beach is? Well when you come to vb beach with us, me and you can go there EVERYDAY!

Also, I broke a cannon camera and I swear it was the same one you are talking about but when we moved, I finally got rid of the camera and battery charger! I wonder if it would of worked!

Chelsie + Shawn said...

You guys are too cute! I miss you and sweet Avery. Girls lunch soon pleeease (: