Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just an ordinary day

One of the perks of working, only part time from home, is that I get to spend
more time with Mr. Pendleton and our little peanut.
On mondays we get to watch Logan and Nana.
Yesterday, was a hoot since both Mr. Pendleton
and I shared the babysitting responsibilities.

lesson 1.
Texts can be misleading.
So daters, lovers, and friends be careful what you write.
Example:
Mr. Pendleton texts: "We're here already,"
[meaning he is at the park with the little ones waiting for me to get there- the park].

My interpretation: "We're here [the house], all-ready"
[ready to go and waiting for you to walk with us to the park].

Reading Comprehension was never a strong subject for me in school.
Maybe, like my mom use to tell me and now James has picked up that role...
"Katy you always hear/read what you want to."
You should try it... it makes for a pleasurable life, but beware some might get annoyed.
The great news is they still love you!

So ten minutes passed while I unloaded the stroller with the two drinks from sonic, walked in the house looked through all the rooms thinking that Mr.Pendleton was playing one of his hide-n-seek games with the kids. Finally realizing that no one is at the house, and that everyone is already at the park, I began to load everything back in the car plus adding an extra change of clothes, because Logan had an accident.
Lesson 2.
Your cousin can't be your girlfriend.
Logan: "Avery is so cute, she is little though."
Me: "yeah she is..."
Logan: "I love her, when she is older she will be my girlfriend"
Me: "Ummm... she is your cousin"
Loagn: [puzzled look] "she can't be my girlfriend, she is my cousin".
Me: "Yep".
Logan: "oh".
{Photos: Courtesy of Logan}

I love lessons learned.
It was a good day for all of us!

No comments: