Saturday, August 22, 2009

PAST DUE!!!

Notice the babystrology on the side bar says 0, the question is will it say -1 tomorrow. Here it is 11:30 Saturday night the 22nd and NO baby yet. I somewhat feel bad for Katy and her endless stretching skin that she always talks about, but you know its hard for an expectant dad to wait too. The longer we wait the more Katy spends money on clothes and gadgets that she has forgotten to get. The more massages I have to give each night to put Katy to sleep. The more meals I have to prepare so Katy can relax. Not to mention the anticipation of whether my baby girl will be cute or not. My friends always ask me how it is having a pregnant wife, and I have to say Katy has been a wonderful wife during pregnancy. She doesn't complain too much, she still lets me golf (we'll see if that changes next week), and she is still pleasant to be around, but I am ready for this baby to come out. I've made Katy try everything from long walks, to sitting on a ball, riding over bumps, etc but it hasn't worked yet. I guess little Avery will come when she is ready. Hopefully sooner than later!

2 comments:

Bryan and Susan said...

You didn't say anything about how hard it is for the Grandma to wait. You are both so cute. I am sure the baby will be the same.

About Us said...

I'm so excited for you both xoxox