Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Birthday comes early...

Can you guess what I got for my birthday from James? yes I already opened it...
NOTE: Birth date 12/14/1984 and you can do the math. Katy = OLD
Here are a few hints of what it's NoT:
A dReaMy Guy named FABIO-
I am lucky enough to already have that EVERYDAY
Some expensive jewelry-
I think the price of THE rIng will tide me over for the next few years. THanks BABE.

MoRe new Furniture- already found this retro/vintage couch at DI
Notice the floral pattern of brick red and olive green... LOVED it.
So do you think you KNOW?

Well here is the LAST HINT... My present connects all of the kNOTs together...lol.
Clever pun if I do say so myself:)
Notice: the COOL eye wear... curtsy of Joe and Amy!

WEll, MOST importantly THANKS SWEETIE for your hard WORK hanging lights and washing windows to buy my present. And I don't mind that you opened and played with it first!

PS I love YOU!



Answer: DSLR Canon Rebel Xs...

3 comments:

About Us said...

Omigosh!!!! I honestly hate you! No I'm just rrreeeeeaally jealous...actually Ry and me both are very jealous of your new camera. When I asked James yesterday what he was getting you we kinda thought maybe a rebel, but there's no way and HE DID! What a nice hubby you have!!!! k well now we will both have the same one and you can totally show me how to use it! LOve U!

The Adams said...

WOW!! I am shocked!!! Thats AWESOME for you KATY! :) lol That does look like a fun couch! So may I ask why you got your birthday present early? :)

Harris said...

ahh how exciting!! I am so jealous!! You are so funny, I loved this post btw!