Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gratitude.

I spend a lot of my time "pushing papers" for my job, now a days. Some days it eats me up inside. A lot of the time it eats me up. But, today.... today is different. I was able to spend time with my lil miss. Time we spent walking hand in hand, sharing kisses, and discovering.

(Miss Avery on "her" turtle @ the mall.
She watched him like a hawk, and wouldn't let ANYONE on him.)

A good mother would have probably tried to correct this behavior and teach a lesson in sharing.
I stood back and just smiled. I was proud that she was standing up for herself.
It was endearing.
I am grateful for days like these.

PS I am also grateful that Mr. P is working hard so that we may have many more moments like today together in the future.

3 comments:

About Us said...

I'm glad she held her own :)

danielle said...

she is such a cutie!

Andrea said...

She's so darn cute, how can you not enjoy a day with her. Our little girls are growing up!