Thursday, May 27, 2010

kickball.PIZZA.

It was a beautiful day.
So as an office, we played kickball.
I would have played but I am out of contacts.
Glasses+ball potentially flying at the face= no good.
So I enjoyed the sidelines with the wives and little ones.
They have been performing well as an office so Manager Marky ordered pizza.
I never knew it would be difficult to convince papa john's to deliver to a field.
They were concerned with the diver's safety. I understand maybe at midnight but noon, really?
Overall the boys are holding their own, and Virginia will probably be one if not the top selling office.
We are so proud of Mr. Pendleton's hard work.
This office is A LOT less drama, which we love.
One of the sales reps wrote this on a beam in the pavilion.
It will be easy to figure out who wrote it. Oh well.
Here's a close up of Miss Avery.
This is for those that are a few hundred miles away.
We miss you. Love Pendletons.

{{POST edit: I forgot to mention the "experience" I had yesterday driving. So our car is a five-speed/manual. Meaning: I don't know how to drive it. But Mr. Pendleton had so much confidence in me- he has been riding with me twice to practice- and said I would be perfectly fine driving on busy streets and hwy. So I decided to take Mr. Sentra to TJ Maxx, which is about 10 miles away across the main freeway and entirely on busy streets.
Result: Five car stalls, loud grinding noises, and a bad smell later, I called Dani to come save us and left Mr. Sentra in a parking lot. I probably made it about 2 miles. It seems as though I am a PRO at 1st and 2nd gears, but still need some coaching through 3rd and 4th. Avery slept through the whole ordeal.}}
**It will probably take me a few weeks to get back on that particular horse again.

No comments: