Thursday, February 4, 2010

giggles

When you bring Mr. Pendleton and Miss Avery together you get giggles...
from BOTH of them.
Yes that's right, she is giggling. She does it only for him though.
We have enjoyed her smile for a while, so to hear a little squeal
come from our peanut was very exciting.
Mr. Pendleton was on the floor tonight playing with Miss Avery
by kissing her with his rough facial hair, which by the way she loves,
and she began to giggle in delight.
I even tried to get her to giggle for me... no luck.
It was priceless. I love them both so very much.
Can't wait for more giggles....
For right now, enjoy dreamland!

2 comments:

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

love the new posts! Joseph is the same way with the giggles from Olivia. She just lights up when he comes in the room! We can't wait to see you guys this next weekend!

Bryan and Susan said...

I can't wait to hear the giggles. She changes so much each time I see her.