Monday, April 20, 2009

Vegas time... again

Our sunny WEEKEND Getaway.
A weekend of meetings... training... buffet lines.... and the HUBBY!

This time i didn't walk the bright lights of Vegas alone. My sweet husband was able to drive down to accompany me on friday night. It was a vacation greatly needed.
It felt a little like childhood, happiness that is unable to be contained. As i openned my hotel door to Mr. Pendleton, the smile stretched forth. The first night we strolled hand and hand down the strip just catching up on the past few days and directed some comments towards the colorful characters that crowded the strip. Saturday night we were lucky enough to get tickets to the cirque de solei- KA. It was awesome. Mr. Pendleton loved it. It was a relaxing weekend spending time with my sweetie.

PS James was able to feel little miss peanut for the first time friday night. I think i was more excited about that than him. He bought me some maternity clothes that i am excited to model with my expanding bump, two golf shirts and slacks for himself, and some Michael Jordan booties for the little miss... Mr. Pendleton knows how to spoil his girls. Hope your weekend was as enjoyable as ours.

2 comments:

Kali said...

Hey, I heard James won $1700 or so in Vegas! That's awesome! He needs to take Mark with him next time. You guys need to come out here, it's lame without you two! Just do it. It took us 5 days to get here so we'll see you guys around Sunday!

Allison and Mason: said...

I know you are super busy with the wedding coming up but could you let me know when I should come to the wedding or what the iterenary is. I don't want to miss anything!